Monday, December 10, 2012

The life project


My name is Skevi, and I am a writer.

As in every creators life - projects come and go. And I am always working on at least two projects at any time. Scripts are a new venture for me and so far, a very exciting one!

The purpose of this blog is to showcase some samples of my work and hopefully influence others to start penning (or typing) away at their own very first script!

Don't look at the screen with such doubtfulness! Any age, any level of education, any style - if you feel you have it in you, release it to the word!

My life project is to create... Anything that crosses my mind and engulfs my soul with such great passion - I have just GOT to get it out! Movies, books, novels, scripts, plays, artworks, sculpture and so much more...

There is only so much time anyone has to create and complete their inspirations and dreams  - so I am here to tell you... Don't let anything or anyone try to stop you, or put you off your ideas.

One of my favourite quotes on Perseverance

"Saints are sinners who kept on going."
~ Robert Louis Stevenson
 
Well I am sure that you can all agree with me...  We are all some pretty constant sinners...
 
So let it be said - if your passion is beckoning, and the ideas start ringing answer their call...

Find the best blogs at Blogs.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment